Friday, December 4, 2015

The key to success

    The orator talks about her working experience related to her research. I think it's a great way to convince us that grit is an important element of success.
    I agree with what she said about grit is the key to success. Following is my reason, grit is passion and perseverance for very long-term goals. If we don't have passion, we couldn't keep doing whatever I should do, and then, we won't succeed. However, if we don't persist and just do it for fun, it couldn't be certainly successful.Therefore, I think they're two of the most important factors to success.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly. Grit is a necessary skill for experiencing failures, redrafting, and re-planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. We have to love what we are doing, so we can persevere if when we fail.

    ReplyDelete