Friday, October 23, 2015

My thoughts and new findings on ESL Cyber Listening Lab

After taking the class on Tuesday, I think I acquired much interesting and useful information.First of all, I learned some foreigner's oral communication.Although it is difficult to understand completely, I reckon that if I practiced it more, I can conquer it and my listening ability would progress someday in the future.Second, I can learn a few foreign accent all over the world on this website.Last but not least, I can also learn quite a few vocabularies which I don't know before.I can understand how to use the words in a complete sentence.With this wonderful website and teacher's hard working, I think I can study happily and learn well in class.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, sure, I believe you can enjoy your English learning this semester, Howard.
    Glad to know that you find this week's class interesting and useful.
    By the way, we usually say "vocabulary", no plural form.

    ReplyDelete